Sunday, November 1, 2009

Birth Control should be mandatory, not voluntary.

You know what irks me to death? People with too damn many kids. We were in Wal-Mart earlier tonight & waited in line behind a couple with 3 kids, one 6 year old who was minding her own business, one infant, and one 3 year old girl who was screaming, crying, and throwing fits the entire time. I overheard them talking to the girl ahead of them in line, telling her they have 10 kids total. WTF. You know, birth control is free from the state. I myself am on the free population control program. It's NOT that hard to not have too damn many kids. You should be considerate of people around you by refraining from breeding, especially if you can't keep the brats from annoying the shit out of everyone else.

You know, I really don't like kids honestly. Babies, toddlers, pre-teens, teens, I hate 'em all. They're loud, smelly, and I just want to slap them. Stupid laws against such actions. And I don't get why some people keep having baby after baby after baby. And it's always welfare people who can barely afford to take care of one baby let alone 4 or 5. You'd think they'd learn how babies are made after the 1st or 2nd one. Sex isn't that good! It's not worth having babies! Yeesh. I once saw a couple with 4 screaming brats buying a pack of condoms. How can you even get in the mood after having that many kids? I know I couldn't. I'd run screaming at the very sight of a dick after getting knocked up that many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment