Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Have I grown old already???

I haven't done a damn thing for like the past 3 halloweens now. Like not a DAMN thing. As in I sat home on my ever-expanding ass all night, barely even cognizant of the fact that it's Halloween. And I'm Pagan too! I don't even do any rituals on holidays anymore. Gah. Halloween should be one of the biggest shindigs of the year for me. WTF is wrong with me. I used to go all out, I used to dress up, go trick-or-treating, go to parties(even though I'm not a party person), or at least go to the lake & light a campfire. My most awesome costume ever was when I was 4- I was a mummy with real wrapped bandages, fake blood & everything. I scared the SHIT out of all the other little kids! Seriously, some of the kids took one look at me & ran away crying. Man, that was a great Halloween.

No more of this lazy BS. Next year, the shit will hit the fan come October 31st.

On a lighter note, I went to the eye doctor yesterday & despite finding out that I have astigmatism(egg shaped eyeballs), I got new contacts. The bitch can see again, hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment