Monday, April 26, 2010

Either learn english or quit @#$%ing calling me.

It seems like every time I get a new phone number, the first couple months with it are spent running off all the Mexicans who won't quit calling me looking for their damn friends. Last time on Sprint, my number had been previously owned by 'Michelle', who- judging by all the perverts that called me day & night talking dirty in spanish- was some sort of hispanic hooker. It was a solid 6 months before the calls & texts that began with "Hola mami!" tapered off. After a while I just started telling them that the dumb bitch was DEAD just to shut them the hell up.

Now, there's one guy with an out of state number who's called about 6 times in the past week & a half. I answer, IN ENGLISH, and he starts rambling in spanish. I say loudly & clearly, "I'm sorry sir, you have the wrong number" and hang up. But the idiot keeps calling!!! You'd think that by the 2nd or 3rd time you call your 'friend' and get a strange english-speaking chick on the other end, you'd put 2 & 2 together & deduce that hey- I might just have the wrong damn number! Oh no, not my little *amigo*. He's a persistent little bugger! He just KNOWS his friend is on the other end somewhere & he will only take si for an answer.

I was trying to catch a few ZZZ's in my car on my lunch hour today, when my little illegal buddy decides to call again. I answer, he starts rattling off in spanish as usual, and I say(very firmly, might I add), "NO. STOP. Sir, you have the WRONG NUMBER. Goodbye!" and hangup. 30 seconds later- he CALLS BACK!!! I lost it. Without waiting for him to say a word, I yell "QUIT FUCKING CALLING ME!!! YOU HAVE THE WRONG DAMN NUMBER!!!" and hang up. I guess his English skills finally kicked in after that, cause he didn't call back again. Sorry if it seems 'mean' or whatever, but I've had enough of this shit. I've tried to politely let him know multiple times that he had the wrong number but he wouldn't listen. If this asshole would take the time to learn the language of the country he's living in, he would understand that he's got the wrong damn number. Shit like this is why I hate illegal immigrants. Here's a novel idea- if you wanna live here so bad, why not come here legally, learn our language, and contribute to society? Hell, if MY family can do it, so can you! Shit.

Also, I'd like to thank the burrito-eating buttmunch who had my number prior to me for signing up for that lovely 'joke of the day' text-messaging service that I get to pay for now! I discovered a nice little $9.99 monthly charge on my bill a week ago. WTF. Thank Odin that T-Mobile is staffed by kind, understanding people or else I may not have been able to get that charge credited back.

So, off I go to the T-Mobile store, to plead my case for a benevolent rep to waive the $15 fee to change my goddamn number. Stupid Mexicans. I'm just gonna start saying horrible, offensive things in Spanish whenever they call.

2 comments:

  1. Hiya!

    "Is it wierd that I actually say BURP when I burp?"

    So when you fart, does your bum say FAAAAAAART? :-P

    Is it weird that when I burp, I sound like Barney form The Simpsons? Hee hee.

    And yes, I know what you mean about foreign retards calling.

    Next time they call, say this:

    "Tu culo es mi sacapuntas." It means, "Your ass is my pencil sharpener." :-D

    Or something more simple, "bésame mi culo" which is "kiss my ass".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude... I WISH my butt said fart. I would literally thank god for that.

    ReplyDelete