Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Girly survey

Just to dispel your growing suspicions that I'm a butch gayelle...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?

If they're honestly being sweet, yes.

2. A big poofy dress or a short party dress?

Ew, short for sure. I hate poofy dresses.

3. What would you do if you received a long love letter?

Read it.

4. Group dates or single dates?

Both.

5. Do you hate it when guys act different around their friends?

I hate when ANYONE does that. It makes me wonder if I really know them at all.

6. Are diamonds a girl's best friend?

No, I dont like diamonds. Now, ancient Dragon's Breath glass, THAT's a girl's best friend. Well, a nerdy medievalist-girl's best friend anyway...

7. Is your hair up or down?

Always down. Too short to put up yet :/

8. Do you straighten your hair?

Yep. I have the worst hair texture, its straight in parts, wavy in parts, and curly at my nape. AND its thick & takes ages to straighten. I hate hate hate it. I recently hacked most of it off. I have considered shaving it totally bald & just wearing wigs more than once!

9. Whats your favorite girly magazine?

I hate to admit that i like the gossip rags like Us & people. Theyre random & have bright colors to keep my attention, lol...

10. What's your favorite mascara?

I dont think I have one anymore. It used to be Love My Eyes Protein Mascara, but the last time I bought a tube it flaked off my lashes all over my cheeks. Right now I'm using this double-ended purple/black mascara from Physician's Formula. I like it but its like 9 bucks :(

11. Do you get your nails done?

No. I have never set foot in a nail salon, I always do them myself. I mostly just paint my natural nails(like every day, too many wonderful colors to choose from!), but I occasionally do acrylics. Not often though, cause I really don't like the feel of fake nails, they're a PITA to take off, & you can't scratch with them!

12. Small or large purses?

I wish i could carry a cute small one, but i cant, i need my stuff :-(

13. In your purse, what are your must haves?

Wallet, phone, Compact + various makeups, packets of truvia(cause im allergic to aspartame), spare phone battery, knife, mini-brush, hand sanitizer, mini-bottle of clear polish, nail file, clippers, tweezers, and way too damn much perfume. Currently I'm sporting an purse-size atomizer of L De Lolita Lempicka & a full-size Demeter Cinnamon Bark. And once my latest ebay order arrives, you can add a mini-bottle of Thierry Mugler Alien to that mix :) I was carrying a full size Max Mara Le Parfum, but I'm kinda over that one now so I took it out. Over did that one alllll winter long. Yeah I'm a total perfume whore, I can't help it. There's just something so magical about scents. A scent can trigger so much- memories, emotions, etc.

14. Jeans or skirts?

Both. Depends on my mood.

15. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable?

Normally no, unless it just looks insanely hot.

16. Do you text message a lot?

You would expect me to say yes since I'm a phone addict, but I really don't.

17. What would you do if you got pregnant?

A year ago I would have said I'd 'nip it in the bud', but now I'd definitely keep the baby. I'm starting to feel the urge to be a mommy, which is just wierd as shit. I kind of want a little boy :S

18. What's your favorite color?

Purple.

19. Heels or flats?

Flats, or low heels. Heels and the clumsy do not mesh well.

20. Did you ever cry during a romantic movie?

Not unless someone's dying or whatever. The only love story I cry at is The Crow.

21. Would you ever leave the house without make-up on?

I did today. I just don't care anymore, lol...

22. Walmart or Target?

WalMart. I dont go to Target unless I need something that only they carry. I like saving money.

23. Do you wear collared shirts?

No. I have no neck & my hair is at a length where it just tucks into a collar & looks wierd.

24. Do you like preppy boys?

Some of them are cute, but their attitudes are often less cute.

25. Are you spoiled?

I dont think so. I usually get what I want but I dont stomp my feet & hold my breath if I don't.

26. Do you think lip gloss is the best?

I love gloss. I have chronically dry lips so gooey lip gloss is a lifesaver.

27. Do you own any big sunglasses?

Yep. In fact my coworker once told me I looked like lady GaGa in them, heh...

28. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

15-20 mins.

29. Do you like to wear band aids?

Only if I have a cut...

30. Do you like skater boys?

Yes, they're adorable :)

31. Do you wish there is something you could change about you?

My weight. Everything else I can deal with.

32. Gold or silver?

Silver.

33. Do you like to receive flowers?

No, I cant stand watching them die.

34. Do you like surfer boys?

Yes. No shirts & long hair, can't go wrong!

35. Do you dress up for holidays?

Only if I'm going to a christmas party or something.

36. Do you like to wear dresses?

Sometimes, if theyre awesome & make me look skinny, lol...

37. On a scale of 1-10 how much do guys confuse you?

2. I understand men prettywell, which is why I'm still single.

38. In the last 48 Hours have you hung out with a guy?

Does at work count?

39. Do you wear lipstick?

Sometimes, but usually its just Carmex or gloss. Lipstick has too much smear potential. MAC has 2 that I wear regularly though- Intricate & Bubbles. Both pale, shimmery, and sheer.

40. Would you date a guy shorter than you?

Absolutely. Though I would be hard pressed to find one. I'm like 5 foot half an inch.

43. Do you like to hold hands?

Sometimes, usually not though. I like having my hands free.

44. What is the youngest you would date?

I don't like to go more than a year or 2 younger, but I could be persuaded to date someone as young as 21 if I really liked him.

45. What is the oldest you would date?

I'd say 55. But I'd make exceptions for David Bowie & Christopher Walken :D

46. What do you notice when you first meet a guy?

Their teeth & hands. If either are gross, then no chance.

47. Is it hot when guys are sweaty?

Ew, no. I hate sweat.

48. What is the best possible feature in a boy?

Nerdiness. Seriously.

49. Do you like making eye contact?

No, I hate it. I have a form of high-functioning autism that makes me kind of shy, and eye contact freaks me out. I compensate by staring at people's mouths when they talk.

50. Do you ever picture your wedding dress and wedding?

Not really. I've never been one of those girls that sits at home & dreams about her wedding. I'd like a medieval wedding though, if I ever get married.

52. Would you kill for chocolate?

Not unless I was starving to death.

53. Did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy?

HAHA. No.

54. On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping?

Ehhhh, 7. Depends what I'm shopping for. Usually its more frustrating than fun.

55. Do you freak out if you miss your favorite shows?

Only if they're new episodes.

56. Do you yell a lot?

Nope. Only if you're yelling at me, then I'll drown your ass OUT.

57. Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work?

I did at Hitachi, but not anymore. Oh, how I miss Hitachi :(

58. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy?

A few times, I'll admit.

59. Do you write a lot of mushy love poems?

LOL I used to.

60. What makeup could you not live w/out?

Concealer, powder, lip gloss, nail polish, and perfume.

61. Do you fall in love easily?

I used to, but I've been hurt so many times that I fear love now.

62. Do you have cramps?

LOL not at the moment, but whenever I get my period...

63. Do you consider yourself pretty?

Not really. I never have. I'm average, passable.

64. Do you think guys will open this, even though it says girly questions?

Probably. Nosy fuckers.

1 comment:

  1. yayyyyy, shy people !

    what is youre fave perfume...of the moment ???

    ReplyDelete