Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Update on WinPho7

New details- no copy & paste, no SD card support(only internal storage, a la iPhone), super-tight controls on developers, predefined hardware requirements(1ghz cpu, WVGA screen min. res., 3 button setup; home, back, and search), and no user customization.

Honestly- who the HELL is still excited for WP7 after hearing all this?!? I'm to the point where I will go back to my old Treo 700p before I would ever use this horrible, godawful, retard-friendly monstrosity that is known as Windows Phone 7.

I truly have no clue WTF Microsoft is thinking by anally raping WinMo like this. This is the WORST possible direction to take their OS in. Its like they hired Opie from the Pawtucket Brewery to spearhead this project. I repeat- this is Palm OS all over again. Did a complete redesign work for them? Hell no, Palm is going BANKRUPT & is contemplating selling to another company.

This reinforces my big philosophy- Sometimes the old ways really are best.

Companies, please hear my words: STOP FUCKING FIXING SHIT THAT ISN'T BROKEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment