Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Birthday Haul

So this year my mom got me some cool stuff for my birthday that I actually WANTED. Oh hosanna, not a single bottle of lotion!



NERD BOOKS!!! The horrendous plaid abortion they're laying on is a really comfy brand-new birthday coat. I had the choice of solid purple, solid black or pink plaid, but I figured the turquoise & brown plaid would go a bit better with my status as an unfashionable social outcast. I love it. I really needed a new coat too. I've been wearing thin little hoodies & freezing my ass off every winter since 07, when my old coat was stolen. This one is cool, it has a removable fleece liner that can be worn as a separate jacket. Now all I need is a pocket protector. Yaaaaay!

OH- and guess what else I got? After lusting after it for the past year but never being able to spare the dough, I finally got a bottle of my favorite perfume(Max Mara Le Parfum, for future gift referencing, wink wink nudge nudge) from my friend Gay Steve(who claims he's NOT, lol), via the discount magic of Ebay. Thanks, you creepy mongoloid :)

No comments:

Post a Comment