Sunday, January 3, 2010

Resolutions update

Just a quick follow up to document how well I've been keeping my resolutions.

1. Learn math.

Check. I have acquired a math book(see previous entry) and have actually cracked it open!

2. Losing weight.

Check. I am already 4 pounds lighter, w00t. I have all but ceased the consumption of overly fatty foods & soda.

3. Stop self-destructive behaviors.

Check. I have remained unwavering in my shunning of people who have treated me like shit. I am taking supplements religiously too- Standard multivitamins for general health, Hyaluronic acid for my craptastic joints, Cinnamon capsules for metabolism, and Biotin for hair, skin & nails :)

4. Cherishing real friends.

Check and mate. I'm keeping in contact pretty well, IMO. I'm really making a concerted effort to come out of my shell too.

GO ME!!!

1 comment: