Friday, December 11, 2009

Blah Blah Blah...

Do you have any weird talents?
I can sing opera like nobody's business. Not a WIERD talent per se, but a relatively uncommon one. I can hit every note & sing along perfectly to the Diva Dance from 5th Element(aside from the synthesized notes that aren't humanly possible to hit). In fact, that's my sing-along song of choice when I'm driving or blowdrying my hair :)

When was your 1st kiss?
14

Do you have a YouTube account?
yes

Last book you read for pleasure?
Norse Magic

What's your 4th txt message?
Something from Tiffany about going to the mall. How teenage-girl-in-the-80s huh?

What is your birthstone?
Garnet

In one word, how would you define yourself?
Wierd

Are your great grandparents still alive?
Just one :(

What is you favorite kind of ice cream?
Hmmm... pumpkin!

What do you like to do in your free time?
Nerdy stuff

Do you get along with your parents?
yes

Something you really need?
A steady job

What is the last TV program you watched?
Some BS about the civil rights movement on ID.

What are you wearing right now?
Pink PJ pants & a sweater.

What are you most looking forward to tomorrow?
My dad is taking the family out to dinner.

When you think of the rainbow, what pops in your head?
Gays, lol

Something you don't have any of:
um... warts? I dunno.

Have you lost contact with someone you wish you didn't?
Lots.

Are you afraid of the dark?
Actually, sometimes!

Whats worse, roaches or spiders?
Oh god, no contest. Spiders FTW.

How often do you redo your Myspace profile?
Not as often as I should. The layout has been glitched out for about 6 months now.

Do you ever want to get married?
Honestly? Not really.

How long does it take you to get ready to go somewhere?
10 mins

Would you rather be called hot, cute, or awesome?
Cute

Travel by bike or walk?
Bike

Play any sports?
Nope

Who knows you best?
My mom

Have you learned a new song lately?
Nope. Trying to learn Slavsya, Rus! By Arkona though.

Name one of your 2nd cousins:
Ryan

What would be the best gift ever?
Money

Do you have cancer or know someone who does?
No, thank Odin.

What is your current mood?
Nervous

Who do you admire?
People who aren't afraid to be who they are, political correctness be damned.

Are you photogenic?
Oh god, no.

Favorite food smell?
Baking bread, probably.

Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
Guilt

When is the last time you smoked weed?
Ugh. Jeff made me smoke some back in August. It was horrible.

What movie are you waiting to see in theatres?
NEW MOON!

Why did your last relationship fail?
He was abusive.

Have you played on the Wii yet?
Nope

Do you like Paramore's music?
I love them.

What is your favorite softdrink?
Dr. Pepper

Are you still a fan of Michael Vick?
That piece of shit is one "human" I could kill horribly and never ever feel an ounce of guilt.

Last time you puked?
Months ago

What do you think of politics?
IMPEACH OBAMA.

What is worse, physical or emotional pain?
Emotional.

What are your fetishes?
I am a sucker for furry blond long-haired Viking men :)

How often do you say the F word?
Only when I'm by myself or INCREDIBLY angry at someone.

Have you held hands with somebody in the past seven days?
Just Stinky(little sis)

Whats something you and your BROTHER have in common?
Our last name

Your ex calls you and tells you they hate you, your reaction?
Hang up & probably cry from sheer irritation.

Will you talk to the person you like tonight?
Lol, I don't like anyone.

Who were you last on the phone with?
My dad

What did you do today?
Took my mom's car to autozone for code diagnostics, helped her get the Xmas stuff down from the attic(terrifying, BTW), went to the store with her, and functioned as a human jungle gym for an overstimulated 6 year old.

Is there someone you will always be attracted to?
Yes

Do you miss anyone?
Yes

Mood right now?
Sleepy

Ever had your heart broken? and does it still hurt you?
Yes. It still bugs me sometimes.

Were you happier now or three months ago?
Now

Has anyone said they love you today?
Yes, Stinky came up & hugged me & said "I love you!"

What are you thinking about right now?
How I need to get some damn sleep.

Are you a different person now than you were five years ago?
Ohhhh yes

When's the next time you'll see your friends?
This weekend perhaps.

Are you afraid of falling in love?
No. It'll probably never happen again :/

Do you have a person of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
Nope

Is it possible to be single and happy?
I'm living proof :D

Do you get scared during scary movies?
Depends on the movie. Mirrors scared me to death.

Have you ever had someone but you messed that up?
Many times.

When you're getting ready for something, do you listen to music?
Usually

Is anyone over protective of you?
My mom used to be.

Whose car did you ride in last?
Mom's

Are you happy?
kinda sorta

What's the last movie you saw in theaters?
Up

What/who woke you up this morning?
A wierd dream

Are you wasting your time on someone?
Not anymore!

Do you think about anyone before you go to bed?
I sometimes think about my ex.

Have you ever been to California?
Yeah, my sis lives there.

Does it bother you when people respond to a text with one word?
If it warrants more than one word, yes.

Do you enjoy going to school?
Yes

Do you have feelings for anyone?
No actually I don't.

Can you sleep without blankets covering you?
Never.

Would your parents be mad if you were in a relationship?
Lol only if I went back to my ex.

Do you think tomorrow will be a good day?
I have a reasonable expectation of such :)

What color are your eyes?
Kind of a dark amber, kinda like Catherine Zeta-Jones's. They have greenish rings so maybe they're dark hazel. You know- I have no freaking clue what color my eyes are :S

In the past week have you smiled?
Yes

How do you feel?
My boobs hurt.

Were you happy when you woke up this morning?
Ambivalent.

Is it okay to kiss people when you're single?
To a point, yes. If you're going around being a lip-whore, thats just gross.

Had anyone put there arms around you in the past 5 days?
Stinky did.

Will you regret your next kiss?
Most likely :/

Have you ever been asked out by someone you didn't want to date?
Many times. And I usually go out with them out of pity too.

Did you ever get caught passing notes?
I don't think so.

Were you smiling in the last picture taken of you?
No

What was the last song you listened to?
The aforementioned Arkona song

How late did you stay up last night and why?
5 am. No idea.

Are you close with your father?
yes

What was the last thing you drank?
tea

Do you think two people can last forever?
I'm gonna say no.

Could you go a month without cursing?
Yes

Are you a patient person?
No way.

Think a lot before you fall asleep?
To the point I can't fall asleep sometimes.

When was the last time you got a hair cut?
Gave myself a trim a few weeks ago.

Is your room clean?
Sort of

Do you eat ranch with your pizza?
Ew, no

Do you love anybody?
My family

Where is your biological father?
At home, zonked out.

Can you cook?
Yep

Where is your last bruise from?
I don't have any actually! Yay me.

What did you fear at night as a child?
I was deathly afraid of open closet doors. I would always see faces in the clothes. I still don't like closets. There's just something eerie about them.

Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
Both

Do you miss the way things used to be?
Yes, a lot.

How many kids do you want to have?
None, but maybe one or two if I find a good Berserker to have little blond babies with.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for six months?
I have before.

Would you go bungee jumping for $2000?
Yes, though I normally wouldn't do it.

When was the last time you totally broke down?
2 weeks ago.

Do you secretly like someone?
Hmm, no.

Would you ever pick up gum from the ground and eat it?
No way. Who the hell does shit like that?!

You're going on a roadtrip, what MUST you bring with you?
Phone, headphones, netbook, chargers, contact case & solution, clothes.

Do you have someone who you can be your complete self around?
Yes, my family.

What's the connection between you and the last person you texted?
Best friendicle.

Is there someone you will never forget?
Several.

What is your favorite holiday?
Halloween or Yule

Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
Nope

Are you listening to any music?
Nope

Has anyone ever sang or played music for you personally?
Lol yes

Are you trying to avoid liking somebody at the moment?
No

Have you ever hooked up with someone just to make someone jealous?
Lol no. Its not worth adding a notch on the bedpost just to make someone jealous.

Will this weekend be a good one?
Hopefully.

Have you ever fought with a friend because of their boyfriend/​​​​​​​girlfriend?​​​​​​​
Yes

Would you live with anybody on your top friends?
Probably. I could live with Gay Steve. He's tidy & has a kitty :)

Is there someone you can spend every minute with and be happy?
Stinky

Are you a jealous person?
Very

Is it usually easy for someone to make you smile?
Most of the time.

A big poofy dress or a short party dress?
Pants & sensible shoes.

What would you do if you received a long love letter?
Be annoyed but read it.

Do you hate it when guys act different around their friends?
yes, its idiotic.

Is your hair up or down today?
Down.

No comments:

Post a Comment