Saturday, December 5, 2009

Cause I don't have anything relevant to say tonight...

1. Where is your phone?
On the left arm of my chair

2. Your hair?
Just past my shoulders, layered, light/medium brown

3. Your Mom?
One of my heroes. At their house right now probably.

4. Your Dad?
My biggest hero. In the garage working.

5. Your favorite meal?
Pineapple Thai fried rice

6. Your last dream?
I honestly can't remember!

7. What do you like to drink?
Tea(hot and cold) & Dr. Pepper

8. Your dream?
To find true happiness.

9. In what room are you?
My bedroom.

10. Your hobby?
Forum lurking, Windows Mobile nerdery, nail polishing.

11. What are you afraid of?
Fire, water, and spiders, in that order.

12. Last travel?
Memphis, Tenessee in August.

13. Where were you last night?
At home.

14. Something you are not?
Tolerant. And I am quite proud of this fact actually. Tolerance is just a politically correct mask for a weak constitution.

15. Muffins?
Mmmmm, blueberry...

16. Wishlist?
32 gig micro SD card, New Motorola S9s, an even smaller netbook(I have a 10.1 inch Acer right now, I'd like an EEE or something 8-9 inches. LOL OMG did I just write that?), a turbo for my car, a 500gb HD for my lappie, and the cheap chinese iPhone knockoff that runs Windows Mobile, purely for the WTF factor.

17. Where did you grow up? Wisconsin, Texas, and Oklahomo.

18. Last thing you did? Defragged my memory card.

19. What are you wearing? Tank top & homer simpson PJ pants

20. Your television?
An ancient blurry RCA tube from the pawn shop. She works though!

21. Your pet(s)?
I grouchy chihuahua, Nika.

22. Your friends?
All online. None in real life, sadly :/

23. Your life?
many mistakes made, but not over yet.

24. Your temper?
Usually pretty calm, but I definitely have my buttons.

25. Do you miss someone?
Yes.

26. Your car?
05 Dodge Neon SRT Design. Poppy red & damn sexay :)

27. Something you don't bring with you?
I usually leave my laptop at home.

28. Your favorite shop?
Nature's Treasures in Midwest City, OK. Awesome little witchy shop.

29. Your favorite color?
Purple.

30. Last time you laughed?
15 mins ago.

31. Last time you cried?
Today. I had to rub Bag Balm on my chapped eyelids too, damnit.

32. Your best friend?
Don't really have one :(

33. A place where you can go again and again?
Barnes & Noble.

34. Facebook?
Really damn boring! I really don't get the hype.

35. Favorite place to eat?
Outback Steakhouse or Red Lobster.

No comments:

Post a Comment