Wednesday, December 9, 2009

More boring survey shit :/

You going to be one hundred percent honest?
Ja.

Could you go the rest of your life without doing any drugs?
Absolutely. No question. Unless they're prescribed to me.

What are you wearing on your feet?
Purple nail polish

Last dream you had:
Don't remember

Has the opposite sex ever written you a poem?
I think so. Gay lol...

Was last night enjoyable for you?
Yes, I dyed my hair & watched I, Robot.

What is the first letter of the last name of the last person you kissed?
W

Do you change your phone background a lot?
Almost daily

How's your heart lately?
Strong

If you were being chased by an alligator, what would you do?
Pounce on it, and hold its jaws shut.

Do you want to tell someone how you feel?
I already did. The tirade contained much profanity too.

Ever gave a really long apology?
Yes. Though I have since rescinded it.

Where do you think your best friend is right now?
I don't have a best friend, unless you count my phone. She's right next to me :)

Has anyone told you they don't ever wanna lose you?
Yes, then he called me a fat stupid whore. So he lost me.

Think back to the summer, who did you like?
Define 'like'. I liked Matt, he was a good friend.

Who was the last person you high fived?
Myself :(

Whats the last thing that made you smile?
Tam Hanna inviting me to join the review staff at TamsPalm.com

Will you be in a relationship next month?
Most likely not.

Would you rather take a relationship really slow or really fast?
Slow

If someone is interested in you right now, would you like them to tell you?
Yes

How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
10-11

Is your best friend pissing you off at this exact moment?
N/A

Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your bed?
My chair

Who slept in your bed with you last night?
Nobody, thank Odin.

Has anyone ever called you a bitch?
Why yes

Will you be a strict parent one day?
The strictest

Can you go in public looking like you do?
Always. I have no pride.

Are you currently looking for a significant other?
Not really

How did you get your last bruise?
I walked into a table corner.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
My kitty, who is now Jeff's kitty :/

Would you hug the last person you hugged again?
No

Name something that made you frown today?
Being too poor to buy the extended battery cover that I need for my Diamond.

Do you have anything that belongs to a boyfriend/girlfriend?
I think so. I have part of Jeff's tooth. I keep it for black magic :)

Who was the last person you had an argument with?
My mom

Has anyone ever bought you a ring?
yes

Who was the last girl you talked to?
Oh gosh... I don't really know any girls. Oh wait- Michelle from PPCGeeks.

Look at your nails; Do they need to be cut?
Just cut 'em tonight.

What was the last thing you watched on the TV?
Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Do you own a pair of slippers?
Several

Where was your default picture taken on myspace?
The OU Motel. I lived there for a month just for shits & giggles.

Do you think love is overrated?
VASTLY.

Where did you kiss the last person you kissed?
My driveway

Was anyone there to see you kiss them?
Don't think so

Is there something you want to say to someone but can't/won't?
I bite my tongue a lot cause I'm a strong advocate of politeness.

Is there snow on the ground where you are?
No :(

What is keeping you warm right now?
The heater

Do you think it's cute when a boyfriend/girlfriend gives a random gift?
Yes

Is there someone who always makes fun of you?
Not that I know of. Better not be...

How far away is the last person you kissed?
15 miles or so.

Has someone ever told you that they would be with you forever?
Yes, my ex

What is your favorite color shirt to wear?
Black or burgundy

What was the first thing you thought this morning?
Damn, I gotta pee!

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months or more?
Yes, if my partner is not a dumbshit.

Who was the last person you rode in a car with besides family?
Jeff

Who was the last person you cried in front of?
My dog

Did you have a good day yesterday?
I suppose so

Is it a hard time for you?
yes

How are you doing in school?
N/A

Are you dating the person you currently like?
No

Who is your best friend of the opposite sex?
Don't have one

Have you ever slept on the floor with someone you liked?
Yes. Wasn't worth it.

Do you still talk to the person you fell the hardest for?
Not willingly

Who is your last text from?
Jeff

Have you ever slept in the same bed with the last person you kissed?
used to live with him, so yes.

Does someone like you right now?
Probably

What is sitting next to you?
My phone

Do you have a bad temper?
I do, but I control it well

Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
Irrelevant

Were you happy when you woke up?
Neutral

Is there a person of the opposite sex who means a lot to you?
My dad

Ever made someone cry?
Yes

Who's bed did you sleep in last night?
Mine

No comments:

Post a Comment